Tuscany Vespa Tours
Tuscany vespa tours offers one day scooter tours just south of Florence in the heart of the Chianti wine region.
Our Tuscany vespa tour takes us on a exhilarating scooter ride through the hills of Chianti passing vineyards villas and olive groves. Taking in the sights, smells and sounds before sitting down to a hearty lunch at a quaint family owned restaurant which nestles amongst the Florentine hills.
Schedule: 10am to 5pm daily March - November (Other dates available on request)
Price: Students €110.00 | Non-Students €120.00 | Passenger €90.00
Tuscany vespa tours offers one day scooter tours just south of Florence in the heart of the Chianti wine region. Our single day vespa tour in Tuscany has everything from wine and oil tasting, to visiting a charming 12th century medieval castle which is home to a Count and Countess.
Please Note: "Vespa" is used as a generic term. Our scooters are made by piaggio, makers of the vespa model.
Well surfaced roads with light traffic.
7 hours approximately
35 kilometers, 21 miles.
Our one Vespa tour departs Florence daily at 10.00am. Our office is located on Via Ghibellina 34r 50122, 3 minutes walking distance from Santa Croce. We are located opposite a sushi ristorante. Look out for the ACTIVE TOURS ITALY sign . Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes prior to departure. click here for a map.
Directions from Piazza del Duomo (The dome church) Head east on Piazza del Duomo toward Via del Campanile, Turn right at Via del Proconsolo, Turn left at Via Ghibellina Our office will be on your left.
- Depart Florence at 10am.
- Arrive at hilltop Tuscan village for start of the tour.
- Tour the wine cellar of 12th century castle, taste their vino and olio produced on the family estate.
- Visit the "Frantoio" (olive oil production facility) within the castle.
- Climb the tower of the castle for a spectacular panoramic "vista".
- Option to purchase exclusive products (wines and oils).
- Scooter orientation and safety briefing.
- Scooter tour begins along tree lined avenues and winding country roads dotted with olive groves, villas and vineyards.
- Eat at an family run "ristorante": mixed salad, bread, primo piatto, dessert, coffee. (included in price).
- Scooter tour continues after lunch.
- Arrive back at starting point at castle.
- Free map of places to eat & drink in Florence.
- Return to Florence for 5pm drop off.
Full day Vespa/scooter tour costs:
Adults €120.00 | Students €110.00 | Passengers €90.00
(All sales tax included). Prices valid until further notice. Valid student id required. Please show drivers license.
Wednesday, 30th July 2014
In order to ride with us you must be able to tick ALL the following.
- A valid drivers license id required
- I am at least 20 years of age
- I am competent on main roads
A cancellation received more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to a clients scheduled tour date will not incur any fee.
A cancellation received within 72 hours of a clients scheduled tour date or a no-show will incur full cost of the tour booked.
+39 339 116 3495
+39 055 386 0253
Active Tours Italy
Via Ghibellina, 34-red,
50122 Firenze, Italy